THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Ir. Noor Hisham Che Din
B. Eng (Civil) NZ, MBA, P. Eng, MIEM, Macem
Norhidayu bt. Abdul Ghani
Diploma in Public Administration UiTM
Ir. Syed Ismail Syed Yusoff
B.Eng (HONS) Civil Aust, P. Eng, MIEM
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Kamis bin Burhan
Ir. Suhairi Misian
B. Eng (Hons) Civil UTM
Mohd Abdan Hakim Zakaria
Master Degree Engineering Management UPM
Syed Aiman Syed Ismail
B. Eng (Hons) Mechanical UNITEN
Abdullah b. Mat Nor
Cert Of Tech Civil & Struct Eng,
AutoCAD Cert. UITM
Mohd Tarmizi b. Che Seman
Cert Of Tech Civil & Struct Eng,
AutoCAD Cert. UITM
Siti Nasyrah bt. Abdullah
Azeelawati Ahmad Subli
Noor Hisham Che Din
After graduating from University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand he was employed as Civil and Structural Engineer in an engineering consultant company Jurutera T & T Konsaltan Sdn Bhd and was responsible for the structural and infra-structural design of houses, industrial buildings and commercial buildings, preparation of tender documents and monitoring and supervision of the following projects :
- Proposed housing and commercial development in Sungai Petani, Kedah (Taman Sejati Indah) for Uni-green Development Sdn Bhd.)
- Proposed 5 Storey Extension Building, Penang. For: Pan Apparel (M) Sdn Bhd (Estimated cost RM 5 million).
- Proposed Cultural Stage House at Electronic Industry in Bayan Baru, Penang for Intel Sdn Bhd (Estimated Cost:RM 500,000).
From April 1991 to January 1994, he was a Civil and Structural Engineer with engineering consultant firm Zainuddin Radzi & Rakan-Rakan. His experience included working on the following projects:
- Proposed 58 Units Of 3 Storey Semi-Detached Light Industrial Buildings In Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Kuala Lumpur For Y & Y Property Development Sdn Bhd (Estimated 23 Acres)
- Proposed 17 storeys medium cost apartments at lot 1250 Jalan Sentul Bahagia,Mukim Setapak, Kuala Lumpur for Syarikat Pembinaan & Perumahan Tabung Haji Sdn Bhd. (Estimated cost : 7 millions
- Proposed 3 Storeys Deputy Prime Minister Official Residence At Bukit Tunku, Kuala Lumpur For Jabatan Perdana Menteri Malaysia. (Estimated Cost : RM 5 Million)
- Proposed mixed development comprising offices, shopping centre and hotel (known as AmCorp Mall) on P.T. 4 Section 26 (52), H S (D) 39250, Petaling Jaya, Selangor for Yayasan Selangor/Melawangi Sdn Bhd (A wholly-owned subsidiary of Arab-Malaysian Corparation Bhd.) (Estimated cost RM 450 millions)
From February 1994 to December 1996, he was a Civil and Structural Engineer with engineering consultant, Kumpulan Jurutera Maju Sdn Bhd. He was later appointed as a Director (1997-2003) with the company. His experience included working on the following projects :
- Proposed 8 Blocks Of 14-20 Storey Apartment For Commonwealth Games Village On Lots 5271-3 In Bukit Jalil, Wilayah Persekutuan (Known As Vista Villa) For United Engineers (M) Bhd. (RM 150 Millions).
- Proposed Construction And Completion Of Commercial Centre Consists Of Block A, 7 & 8 Storey (74 Units), Block B, 8 & 9 Storey (68 Units) And Block C, Carpark (6 Storey) Office (2 Storey) At Site B, On Lot PT 9312, Part Of Lot 1082 Bandar Sunway, Mukim Damansara, Daerah Petaling, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Known As Mentari Business Park) For Mentari Properties Sdn Bhd.
- Proposed Development For Business Complex 7 Storey And 2 Storey Basement Carpark At Lot 2347, Section 41, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Jalan Raja Bot, Kuala Lumpur For UDA Holdings Sdn Bhd. (RM 35millions)
- Two Blocks Of 7 Storey Government Office Above Ground Level And Two Basement On Sub-Parcel C4 And C5, Parcel C Government Precinct, Federal Government Administrative Center For M/S Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Proposed Design & Completion 2 Blocks Of Bachelors’ Hostel And 4 Blocks For Married Student Hostels And 1 Block ARKED (Package 1) At University Teknology Malaysia, Skudai,
- Proposed Federal Court House (Known As Palace Of Justice) In Precinct 3, Putrajaya For Putrajaya Holdings Bhd (RM 270millions)
Norhidayu Abdul Ghani
She has vast experience in the instrumentation, oil & gas, construction and project management fields. She was initially employed by a leading instrumentation and oil & gas company, WME Sdn Bhd, where she was one of the team member involved in the project implementation of Bintulu LNG Plant instrumentation and controls project. Her responsibility was monitoring the procurement process and the supply chain of the control boards and cabinet to ensure their just in in time delivery and ensuring tight cost control. She was also handling the human resource management of the company and also matters relating to company tax. She was leading the Administration Department from 1991 to 2002.
Then she moved on to the Bakti Suci Properties Sdn Bhd, a development and project management company, as Administration Manager. Her responsibility was heading the human resource and corporate matters of the company. She was in that position from 2002 to 2010.
In 2010, she joined Signvest Sdn Bhd as a shareholder and Director of the company up to now. She heads the Administration and Corporate Affairs Division at which her responsibilities include business development, accounts and human resource management.
Ir. Syed Ismail Syed Yusoff
He has vast experience in the consulting, construction and project management fields. He was initially employed by a leading consulting firm, KTA Sdn Bhd, where he was one of He has vast experience
in the consulting, construction and project management fields. He was initially employed by a leading consulting firm, KTA Sdn Bhd, where he was one ofthe team member involved in the design of the MTBE petrochemical plant in Gebeng Kuantan. Then he moved on to the Selangor State Economic Development Corporation (PKNS) where he was exposed to the management and implementation of major turnkey housing projects which total cost was in excess of RM 100M. A desire to obtain hands on construction experience led him to join a subsidiary of a major local construction firm, Bumihiway Sdn. Bhd. He then joined Bakti Suci Properties Sdn Bhd, a development and project management company, as a Project Manager before setting up AIRIS Engineers Sdn Bhd as a shareholder and Director of the company.
After the success of the company and in consultation with the other director and shareholder, he decided to set up an associate company, AIRIS PMC Sdn Bhd, the reason being to explore opportunities in related busines such as oil and gas, project management and steel structure fabrication. With the booming construction industry in Malaysia, he set out to set up a PKK Class A construction company, Fourth Wave (M) Sdn Bhd, which is involved in infrastructure projects such as water and services realignment works. He sat on the board of a KLSE listed company which was involved in the design and construction of the biggest (at that time) Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR) Sewage Treatment Plant in the world.
At present, he is the principal consultant for Bunus Sewerage Pipe Network Project for Jabatan Perkhidmatan Pembetungan project under the River of Life Initiative which is presently one of the biggest sewerage pipe network project in South East Asia. He has just completed the study of Binh Tan District Sewerage Pipe Network Project in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (96 KM of Pipe Network) for Terran Projects, an international Project Management Consultant company. Currently, he is the Project Director for Skim Bekalan Air Kerian, Daerah Kerian, Perak ‐ Pakej 1: Membina, Menyiap Dan Mentauliah Loji Rawatan Air Sungai Rawa Berkapasiti 40 JLH Serta Kerja‐kerja Berkaitan. He presently leads the Airis Engineers Structural Design Division for the alternative foundation and structural design proposal on behalf of Koperasi Peserta‐peserta Felcra Bhd, the main contractor for the Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan new headquarters, a 32 Storey building with 3 levels basement utilizing the top down construction method. Apart from that he is presently working on the East Java Lamongan Regency Water Supply Scheme in Indonesia.
He is also the team leader for the most modern sewage treatment plant in Malaysia using the MBR technology in Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
On the NGO front, he was in 2002-2004 one of the pioneering member and EXCO of Dewan Muda Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Malaysia Selangor. Presently he is an EXCO member of Yayasan Amal Makruf which is an organization involved in the charity works for the setting up of Progressive Islamic Religious School in Malaysia.